MUMBAI, May 1 (Reuters) - India's TVS Motor Co said on Sunday its April sales grew 14 percent to 167,744 units compared with 147,172 units in the same period last year. Sales of two-wheelers rose 13.5 percent in April to 164,183 units while exports rose 28.6 percent to 25,275 units, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Robert Birsel)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motors April sales up 14 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.