BOMBAY, Feb 23 (Reuters) - India's TVS Motor Co. Ltd. will invest $50 million in a new two-wheeler plant in Indonesia with a capacity of 120,000 vehicles, the company told the Bombay Stock Exchange on Wednesday. The company will also spend 1 billion rupees ($23 million) to enable its existing plant in the southern city of Mysore to make three-wheelers. The initial three-wheeler manufacturing capacity will be 100,000. TVS will also spend 900 million rupees on a new two-wheeler plant in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS Motors to start 2-wheeler plant in Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642