MUMBAI, Oct 26 (Reuters) - India's third biggest motorrcycle maker, TVS Motor Co Ltd , said on Friday it has filed a 2.5-billion-rupee defamation suit against Bajaj Auto Ltd for accusing the former of breaching patent rights. The suit was filed in the Bombay High Court earlier this week, TVS' vice president for corporate communication, Cecil Dewars, said over telephone. "We have gone ahead with suit. There is nothing more to it than what we have said earlier," he said. The Daily News ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TVS says files defamation suit against Bajaj" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.