FRANKFURT, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Two models built by Chinese carmakers have been approved to go on sale in Europe, paving the way to launch them next month, industry paper Automotive News Europe reported on Saturday. It quoted Tatyana Podkatelow, a spokeswoman for German importer China Automobile Deutschland, as saying the Zhejiang Jonway UFO and Shuanghuan Automobile CEO models had both received European Union approval. The models are controversial because their appearance is similar to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Two Chinese car models get EU sale approval -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.