MUNICH, July 25 (Reuters) - Two former BMW purchasing managers are under investigation in a probe of suspected bribery by auto parts supplier Faurecia to win contracts from German carmakers, Munich prosecutors said on Tuesday. "Two staff members are under suspicion," Senior Prosecutor Anton Winkler said, adding that both were among three suspects already under investigation since last year in a separate automotive sector bribery probe. A BMW spokesman said the suspects had long ago ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Two ex-BMW staff included in Faurecia bribery probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.