By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, July 24 (Reuters) - Two top farm equipment makers on Thursday reported higher profits before restructuring costs and said sales in the depressed sector had perked up in recent months, which gave their shares a boost. CNH Global N.V. , whose parent is Italian car maker Fiat , said the agricultural equipment industry, which has suffered through a five-year farm recession, saw second-quarter sales improve "significantly" from a year ago in North America and Latin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Two top farm equipment makers see ray of light" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642