MOSCOW, March 31 (Reuters) - Russian-Dutch tyre maker Amtel-Vredestein NV said on Friday it had bought 63 tyre and service centres across Russia. It said the acquisitions included the Good Wheels and Nordshina chains in St Petersburg. "We have realised a significant market share in Moscow, St Petersburg and in several vital cites as a result of these acquisitions," Chief Executive Alexei Gurin said in a statement. "We are proceeding according to the expansion strategy we announced to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tyre firm Amtel buys 63 new Russian outlets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642