MOSCOW, March 26 (Reuters) - Russian-Dutch tyre maker Amtel-Vredestein has picked investment bank Nomura International for its debut Eurobond issue, Amtel said on Monday. The company said the three-year, euro-denominated bond would be placed in the second quarter of 2007 with proceeds to be used to refinance the firm's existing debt. One of Russia's largest banks, Alfa Bank, holds 26 percent in Amtel, Europe's No.4 tyre producer. The loss-making firm has debt of $650 million, generated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tyre firm Amtel picks Nomura for debut bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.