HELSINKI, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Tyre maker Nokian Renkaat plans to dismiss around 100 staff at its car tyre factory in Nokia for up to four weeks due to weak demand, the Finnish firm said on Monday. Nokian, which this month reported weaker-than-expected third-quarter sales and profits after a warm start to the winter, said the layoffs would not affect its full-year forecasts of higher sales and flat profits. "The aim of the procedure is to adjust the car tyre production with the current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tyremaker Nokian to dismiss 100 staff for a month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642