BERLIN, March 29 (Reuters) - Germany's Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, a think tank close to Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives which promotes democracy abroad, said on Thursday authorities in Abu Dhabi had ordered it to shut its office there. "We can only react with complete incomprehension at this unexpected and sudden development in Abu Dhabi," said foundation head Hans-Gert Poettering in a statement. No reason for the closure had been given, he said. The Foundation opened its office in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAE shuts German pro-democracy office in Abu Dhabi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.