DETROIT, Aug 24 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union on Wednesday said it has reached a tentative agreement with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. , extending its labor agreement with the U.S. arm of the ailing Japanese automaker for 31 months. The collective bargaining agreement covers about 2,800 hourly workers at an assembly plant operated by Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America in Normal, Illinois, the UAW said in a statement. It said workers at the plant would vote on the proposed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW and Mitsubishi agree to extend labor contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642