DETROIT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers Union called Ford Motor Co.'s restructuring plan "disappointing and devastating," and said the union will rigorously enforce all protection programs for its workers. "The UAW-represented workers affected by today's action are covered by the job security program and all other provisions and protections of the UAW-Ford National Agreement," UAW President Ron Gettelfinger said in a statement. "Our union will rigorously enforce those ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW calls Ford cuts "devastating"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.