CHICAGO, June 21 (Reuters) - United Auto Workers leaders have called local presidents to a meeting in Detroit on Friday regarding contract talks with bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp. , industry publication Automotive News reported on Thursday. The meeting was called on one-day's notice and billed as an update on the talks, Automotive News reported on its Web site, citing two unnamed union sources. Delphi spokesman Lindsey Williams said on Thursday night that negotiations were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW calls its local heads to meeting Friday-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642