DETROIT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union called a news conference for 4 a.m. ET (0800 GMT) on Wednesday at its headquarters in Detroit. UAW President Ron Gettelfinger and Vice President Cal Rapson, who have led contract negotiations with General Motors Corp , will attend, the union said in a statement. UAW and GM representatives declined to comment. The two sides were nearing a contract deal that would end a three-day-old UAW strike against GM, two people familiar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW calls news conference at headquarters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642