MACKINAW ISLAND, Mich., May 31 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers sees a deal by Cerberus Capital Management to acquire automaker Chrysler Group as an "opportunity" for the union, UAW President Ron Gettelfinger said on Thursday. "Some people were surprised to learn that our union was prepared to work with a private equity firm," Gettelfinger said in a speech to Michigan business leaders. Gettelfinger said while the UAW still has a concern about the "strip and flip" reputation of such ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW chief calls Cerberus 'opportunity' for union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.