DETROIT, April 24 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union has delayed a deadline for a strike at a General Motors Corp plant in Kansas that builds the hot-selling Chevrolet Malibu car. UAW Local 31 President Jeff Manning said the strike deadline, originally set for 3:30 p.m. CT/4:30 p.m. ET (2030 GMT) on Thursday, had been delayed until 10 a.m. CT/11 a.m. ET (1500 GMT) on Friday. He said in a telephone interview that the talks between the local union leaders and negotiators for GM are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW delays strike deadline at GM plant in Kansas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.