By David Bailey CHICAGO, June 29 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers is expected to announce results of a member vote on Friday on a deal that auto parts maker Delphi Corp. says it needs to exit bankruptcy, with initial results from the union's local voting units pointing toward support. Voting on the agreement, which includes wage and benefit cuts and eventual plant closings, is cumulative among the eligible 17,000 UAW members, but results reported independently from some of the largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW expected to announce Delphi pact vote Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.