* Current pacts with Detroit automakers expire Sept. 14 * Workers overwhelmingly support strike authorization * Strike OK vote no signal for final pact OK-union rep By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Aug 31 (Reuters) - A vote by Ford Motor Co union workers to authorize a strike if negotiations between the United Auto Workers and Ford turn sour is well on its way to passage, union officials said on Wednesday. United Auto Workers at five of Ford's biggest plants ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW Ford workers ready to OK routine strike vote" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.