NEW YORK, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The Retiree Medical Benefits Trust for the United Auto Workers Union will place $6 billion of its trustees' funds with BlackRock Inc and State Street Corp, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday. The health-care trust will split the funds equally between both investment firms, according to the Journal. The article cited an interview with the trust's chief investment officer Eric Henry. The trust handles funds for retirees from General Motors Co ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW fund moves $6 bln to BlackRock, State Street -WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.