By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - United Auto Workers negotiators were preparing on Monday to intensify contract talks with Ford Motor Co , the Detroit Big Three automaker considered the most direly in need of concessions from the union. Working-level negotiators from Ford and the UAW met at the automaker's Dearborn, Michigan, headquarters over the weekend, according to one person briefed on the negotiations. Contract talks between Ford and the UAW have been moving slowly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW gearing up for intense talks with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642