DETROIT, Sept 18 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union said its president, Ron Gettelfinger, would hold a news conference at 9:15 a.m. EDT Thursday with General Motors Corp. , the only one of the Big Three automakers that has yet to reach agreement the union on a new contract. A GM spokesman said the press conference was "about the obvious." He did not elaborate. Representatives from auto parts company Delphi Corp. , which had also been part of the union talks with GM, will also be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW, GM to hold news conference at 9:15 a.m. EDT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.