DETROIT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Negotiators from General Motors Corp and the United Auto Workers union adjourned talks on Monday night and plan to resume Tuesday morning, GM spokesman Tom Wickham said. Wickham would not say when talks were recessed or the time that they expected to resume on Tuesday. The UAW earlier on Monday called its first nationwide strike against GM in nearly 40 years, with some 73,000 active workers walking off their jobs at the automaker's plants. (Reporting by David ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW, GM recess talks, to resume Tuesday--GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642