DETROIT, March 29 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union said on Thursday it is hosting a meeting in Kentucky for workers from Toyota Motor Corp.'s manufacturing facility in the state. The town hall-style event, titled "The Human Cost of Toyota's Success," is scheduled for Saturday at 2 p.m. in Lexington. Toyota's flagship North American manufacturing facility is in Georgetown, Ky., where the Camry is made. The move is the latest from UAW to organize workers at U.S. plants of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW to host organizing event for US Toyota workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.