DETROIT, May 24 (Reuters) - The head of the United Auto Workers union said on Tuesday that the union's leadership supported a restructuring plan that auto parts supplier Visteon Corp. recently worked out with its former parent Ford Motor Co. . Industry sources have said the plan includes a deal that would allow Visteon to shutter up to 15 of its U.S. plants, spinning most of them off into a holding company controlled by Ford. "It's a good agreement," UAW President Ron Gettelfinger told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW leader says union backs Visteon restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642