DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - A United Auto Workers union local representing some workers at a Chrysler LLC stamping plant in Twinsburg, Ohio have voted 88 percent in favor of a modified labor contract with the struggling U.S. automaker, the local said on Wednesday. According to the most recent data available, there are 1,250 UAW-represented workers at the plant, represented by UAW Local 122 -- which said its members had voted in favor of the deal -- and UAW Local 573. It was not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW local in Ohio votes 88 pct for Chrysler deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642