By David Bailey CHICAGO, June 28 (Reuters) - A United Auto Workers member vote on wage and benefit cuts for bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp. has seen strong support from several locals, but met stiff opposition at one New York unit. The UAW leadership is expected to release results on Friday of the member vote of its numerous local units on the deal, which includes wage and benefit cuts and eventual plant closings that Delphi has said it must have in order to exit bankruptcy. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW members support Delphi pact in early returns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.