* UAW seeks to shore up diminished power * UAW-automaker negotiations start this summer By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, March 24 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers, as part of an effort to broaden support among middle class Americans as it approaches bargaining with the three major U.S. automakers, on Thursday rallied at a downtown Detroit branch of the Bank of America UAW President Bob King said the protest against the bank was part of the union's effort to increase its leverage with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW protests bank in attempt to gain wider support" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.