* UAW to launch drive on 'transplant' plants in January * UAW drops protests against Toyota dealerships * Comments by union president in interview DETROIT, Dec 22 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union will launch a campaign aimed at organizing the U.S. manufacturing plants of Asian and German automakers in January, the union's president told an industry publication on Wednesday. UAW President Bob King told Automotive News in an interview that the union had sent letters to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW readies drive on Asian, German automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.