DETROIT, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union has won the right to represent more than 3,000 hourly workers at two Freightliner LLC commercial truck plants in North Carolina, sources familiar with the situation said on Thursday. They said the UAW won the right to organize the plants, in Cleveland and Gastonia, North Carolina, in a so-called "card check" vote over the last two weeks. About 3,100 blue collar workers are employed at the two plants. Freightliner is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW to represent more U.S. Freightliner workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.