DETROIT, May 22 (Reuters) - United Auto Workers union members ratified a new four-year contract with American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc by a 78 percent margin, the UAW said in a statement on Thursday. The agreement, which calls for the closure of three plants, covers about 3,650 workers at facilities in Michigan and New York. "Our members have had to make some tough decisions for themselves and their families and have done so with careful deliberation," UAW President Ron ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW says American Axle contract ratified by 78 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.