MACKINAW ISLAND, Mich., May 31 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union remains in talks with parts supplier Delphi Corp. on the terms for a labor agreement that would allow the company to emerge from bankruptcy, UAW President Ron Gettelfinger told reporters on Thursday. Gettelfinger declined to say whether the two sides had moved any closer after the UAW submitted a counter-proposal to Delphi and its former parent General Motors Corp. . "We're continuing to try to work through the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW says Delphi negotiations continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.