DETROIT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union said on Tuesday it had ratified new four-year contracts with Ford Motor Co. and Visteon Corp. . The new contracts cover over 72,000 workers at Ford and more than 21,000 workers at Visteon, as well as more than 77,000 retirees and 24,000 surviving spouses. The contracts follow the economic terms set by the UAW in its contract with DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler arm, giving hourly workers a $3,000 signing bonus, a performance bonus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW says ratifies deals with Ford, Visteon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642