DETROIT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers said on Friday that its rank and file members ratified the new four-year labor contract it reached earlier this month with the Chrysler unit of DaimlerChrysler AG . The contract covers more than 60,000 UAW workers and more than 57,000 retirees, the union said. It did not give voting results on the contract, which Chrysler and UAW President Ron Gettelfinger announced on Sept. 15.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW says workers ratify new Chrysler contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.