DETROIT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union has set a Monday deadline for reaching a contract deal with General Motors Corp. and told its local leaders to be prepared to strike if no agreement is reached. Chris "Tiny" Sherwood, president of UAW Local 652 in Lansing, Michigan said the union's leadership had told him to be prepared to send workers out on picket lines at 11 a.m. on Monday unless told otherwise. "They told me to walk them at 11 a.m. unless I hear otherwise," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW sets Monday GM strike deadline absent deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642