CHICAGO, July 25 (Reuters) - United Auto Workers members ratified a new four-year contract with bankrupt car and truck parts maker Dana Corp. , the union said on Wednesday. Dana, which filed for bankruptcy in March 2006, announced labor deals with the UAW and the United Steelworkers unions and a $500 million investment plan with Centerbridge Partners LP earlier in July as key steps to completing its reorganization. UAW members approved the deal by an 86 percent vote. It covers more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW union members approve deal with Dana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.