DETROIT, Dec 19 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union said on Wednesday it has decided not to endorse any candidate in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections. "There's a healthy diversity of opinion among UAW members as to which candidate can most effectively challenge the special interests who want to capture our government on behalf of the wealthy and the privileged," UAW President Ron Gettelfinger said in a statement. "We encourage our active and retired members to participate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW won't endorse any U.S. presidential candidate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642