* Union to also get cash for health fund * Fiat to get 35 percent of Chrysler * U.S. taxpayers, creditors to share 10 percent * Fiat to invest $8 billion, create 4,000 UAW jobs By Nick Carey and David Bailey DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union would own 55 percent of automaker Chrysler under a proposed contract union members must vote upon by Wednesday night, according to a summary of the deal prepared by the UAW. If ratified by Chrysler's 26,800 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW would get 55 pct stake in Chrysler under deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642