DETROIT, June 29 (Reuters) - A vice president of the United Auto Workers who leads the U.S. union's relations with Chrysler Group was arrested this week on a domestic matter, law enforcement officials said. General Holiefield, who once was considered a contender to replace past UAW President Ron Gettelfinger, was not charged but was arrested on Monday, said the Macomb County Sheriff's Department. Macomb County is north of Detroit. Holiefield, 58, was released, but the matter is under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UAW's Chrysler VP arrested on domestic matter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642