ZURICH, Aug 29 (Reuters) - UBS's consumption index for Switzerland edged down in July from a five-year high in the previous month but the outlook for consumer spending remained bright, the Swiss bank's economists said on Tuesday. The index, based on five sub-indicators measuring consumer behaviour, fell to 1.88 from 2.12 in June, reflecting sharply lower growth in new car registrations and softer retail sales. "Despite the drop the number is still well above its long-term average of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UBS consumption index falls, spending still strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642