ZURICH, May 23 (Reuters) - UBS's consumption indicator for Switzerland fell in April after reaching its highest level in nearly four years in March, but the Swiss bank's economists said they still expected consumption to remain strong. The index, based on five sub-indicators measuring consumer behaviour, fell to 1.62, down from 1.76 in March, reflecting a fall in car sales, but it was still well above the revised February number of 1.37. "Despite the moderate decline in the Consumption ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UBS consumption indicator dips, but still strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.