LONDON, Jul 29 (Reuters) - * Now sees 29.5 bln euros FY sales, 10 pct adj EBIT margin * Sees 850 mln euros raw material costs in tyres ops * Q2 adj EBIT 749.8 mln euros, in line with estimates * Shares indicated 0.4 percent lower (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - German auto parts and tyre maker Continental AG raised its full-year sales forecast on Friday as price increases helped it offset a sharp rise in raw material costs. The Hanover-based group said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 1-Continental raises sales forecast on price hikes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.