* Daimler CEO says still emerging markets driving growth * Warns emerging market risks could impact global GDP growth * Warns of risks such as inflation in China (Adds CEO comment, details) NEW YORK, June 21 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler warned of increasing risks in emerging markets that have driven carmakers' growth in recent quarters. "There are some clouds on the blue sky," Dieter Zetsche said at a press conference on Tuesday. "We continue to see our positive growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 1-Daimler CEO warns of rising emerging market risks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.