(Adds Chrysler outlook, background, changes dateline) SINDELFINGEN, Germany, Feb 19 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler said on Thursday that its struggling U.S. unit Chrysler missed its target to break even last year but forecast a slight increase in group operating profit in 2004. "DaimlerChrysler is striving to achieve a slight increase in operating profit in 2004 compared to the results in 2003," the company said in a statement. The world's fifth-biggest car maker said its Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 1-DaimlerChrysler U.S. unit misses profit goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.