(Adds details, quotes, background) MILAN, April 29 (Reuters) - The size of an expected capital increase at Fiat will depend on the needs of a new turnaround plan being worked out at the moment, the industrial group's new chief executive was quoted as saying on Tuesday. In an interview with financial daily Il Sole 24 Ore, Giuseppe Morchio said Fiat's new industrial plan was based on improving the quality of its products, a more competitive cost structure and being at the cutting edge of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 1-Fiat CEO says capital increase depends on new plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.