(Adds timing, background) LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC), the financing arm of U.S. automaker General Motors , plans to launch 1.0 billion euros of three-year and 1.0 billion euros of seven-year bonds, lead managers said on Monday. BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, UBS and WestLB have been mandated to manage the fixed-rate transactions, which will be launched as soon as possible. A source close to the deal said it was expected to launch on Monday or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 1-GMAC names banks for 3-yr, 7-yr euro bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.