(Adds background, quote) LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC) began the sale on Monday of 2.5 billion euros of new three and seven-year bonds, lead managers for the deal said. GMAC is the financing arm of General Motors , the world's number one automaker. Monday's bond sale comprised 1.5 billion euros of 4.375 percent bonds maturing in September 2006, and 1.0 billion euros of 5.75 percent bonds due September 2010. The three year bonds were priced to yield ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 1-GMAC offers 2.5 bln euro dual-tranche bond sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.