(Adds details, share price) NEW DELHI, June 23 (Reuters) - JK Tyre & Industries Ltd will raise prices of tyres by August as costs of natural rubber and crude oil weigh on margins, its managing director said on Monday. Benchmark international rubber prices are up 11.7 percent since the beginning of the year and crude oil is trading over $136 a barrel. "Cost of inputs -- oil, rubber and power -- are really pushing, and pushing continuously," Raghupati Singhania told reporters at a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 1-JK Tyre to raise prices by August- MD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.