(Adds details) DETROIT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Car dealer Sonic Automotive Inc. said on Tuesday that quarterly earnings rose, boosted by improved revenue. The Charlotte, North Carolina, company said fourth-quarter profit was $23.2 million, or 52 cents a share, compared with $20.9 million, or 48 cents a share, a year earlier. The company earned 63 cents a share from continuing operations, above Wall Street expectations for 60 cents. Total revenue for the fourth quarter increased 6.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 1-Sonic Automotive quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.