* ThyssenKrupp says won't enter into new contracts in Iran * To exit existing interests in Iran as soon as possible * Says move supports German, EU, U.S. sanctions policies * Shares fall 1.8 percent, blue-chip DAX index down 0.7 pct (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - ThyssenKrupp said it is freezing all new business with Iran with immediate effect and will terminate existing contracts there as soon as possible in response to ever-harsher sanctions on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 1-ThyssenKrupp freezes new business in Iran" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642