(Adds Chrysler outlook, Mitsubishi, fund manager, background) By Paul Hoskins SINDELFINGEN, Germany, Feb 19 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler struck a cautious note for 2004 on Thursday, saying it only expected modest profit growth this year after its struggling U.S. unit Chrysler again missed its goals in 2003. "DaimlerChrysler is striving to achieve a slight increase in operating profit in 2004 compared to the results in 2003," the car maker said in a statement, adding that it would not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UDPATE 2-DaimlerChrysler wary on 2004 after U.S. losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642